With the coming of winter, a homeowner should prepare a To Do List. Here are some ideas:
- Change the furnace filter.
- Seal up any leaking windows and doors with weatherstrip.
- Install plastic over any windows that are not thermopane.
- Clean out range hood and bathroom fans.
- Caulk up any exterior cracks in the siding or stucco where moisture can get in and do its evil deed.
- Any outdoor painting should be done before the temperature reaches 10° C (50° F) or below.
I won't even mention what you should do in the garden at this time of year.
Fall is a busy time of year.
next article >
) (About Dave